These 8 Movies Will Get You Out Of The Frustration Hole To Achieve Your Goals.



We all have set goals to achieve our dreams at least once in our life. some of us could reach their dream while the others is struggling with fails, wrong decisions and ending up in the frustration hole that makes us want to give up while all we need is something to inspire and motivate us. Something that can arrange our thoughts. This is could be a song, book, movie,  tale, etc. for me it was some movies. maybe because I like watching movies however, These movies in the list below helped me to get out of the frustration hole and keep going. I haven't watched them for inspiration or anything, I have just watched these movies for fun and I have found something in every movie that inspired and motivated me to get out of that hole and keep going for my dreams.


1. The Pursuit of Happiness

The Pursuit of Happiness

I have cried while watching this movie. life is struggle, bad things happen even the worst things that you couldn't expect happen but there is only one thing that can make you survive, it's you. so just do it for who you love. 


2. The Founder

The Founder

The true story of Ray Kroc, He joined McDonald's in 1955 and built it into the most successful fast food corporation in the world. How he did that "persistence". you'll see how this man kept trying and failing in many businesses. His wife and his friends was looking at him as a failure person sometimes they made fun of him but he was strong man, he believed in persistence and himself and that's all we need to achieve our goals. inspirational and motivational movie.

3. Burnt

Burnt

If you think when you achieve your goals this is the end, be careful of bad decisions that could destroy everything we have done and that's what happened in the movie but if you could reach it once you can reach it twice even if your past was chasing you. redemption is always available.



4. The Intern

The Intern

Retirement isn't all it's cracked up to be. there're opportunities out there waiting for your experience. just try to choose the right place and the right people.

5. The Wolf Of Wall Street

The Wolf Of Wall Street

"Let me tell you something. There’s no nobility in poverty. I’ve been a poor man, and I’ve been a rich man. And I choose rich every f****** time." – The Wolf Of Wall Street. Enough said.


6. The Girl on the Train

The Girl on the Train

Seriously, dude, The Girl on the Train?! yes...this movie inspired me a lot. after I broke up with my girlfriend, she was in my mind all the time. My ex-girlfriend was a Emily Blunt lookalike  and I'm a big fun of Emily so whenever I see her I remember my ex, I was broken like Rachel in the movie (I don't drink but I was sad all the time and feeling it was my fault) I was thinking how to make it work out again but I couldn't after I watched the movie, I didn't want to be like Rachel, There are a lot of good things in life and opportunity waiting for us. life keeps going so we shouldn't stop for someone who doesn't care for us.


7. Alice Through the Looking Glass

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Whatever happened in the past we can't change it, but we can learn from. Time isn't a thief, time gives before it takes so we should appreciate every moment we have now and use it wisely and don't be an a**hole because we might destroy someone's life.


8. Silver Linings Playbook

Silver Linings Playbook

Losing his job and wife, and spending time in a mental institution. There are plenty of reasons to count your blessings if you watch "Silver Linings Playbook" plus the highly entertaining road to recovery for its characters.

This was my inspirational and motivational movies so far that could change my way of living the life. tell me in the comment section below what are your inspirational and motivational movies ?



Comments